AEV JOB OPPORTUNITIES
ALWAYS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS:
PHOTOGRAPHER Position - Pensacola, FL to Gulf Shores, AL
(Last Posted February, 1st 2024)
Hours, Responsibilities, and Compensation:
Real Estate Photographer – Full-Time, Salary Position. Get Started Today!
For over 11 years AEV Real Estate Photography® has specialized in providing professional Real Estate Photography, Video, Aerial, and Virtual Marketing services in Wichita, KS and Pensacola, FL. In 2024 we want to offer real estate marketing solutions through our AEV NOW! App, as well as with professional photographers on location. That's why we're looking for professional photographers like you.
As part of our AEV Real Estate Photography® team, we want you to enjoy coming to work every day! We are looking for a Full-Time photographer with availability to shoot between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. An ideal candidate is fun-loving, positive, encouraging, upbeat, and collaborative.
Initial job responsibilities will be to perform residential and commercial real estate photography and other marketing services near Pensacola, FL, Orange Beach, AL, Gulf Shores, AL and surrounding areas. Opportunities for advancement and increase in wage are available with the addition of skills such as: aerial/drone services (FAA license required) and video services.
As a team member at AEV Real Estate Photography®, you’ll enjoy:
Active work environment
Be it a mansion in the woods, a condo on the water, or some fancy office building, your work environment will be ever changing as you shoot on location. Primary area of work will be near Pensacola, FL, Cantonment, FL, Bellview, FL, Orange Beach, AL, Gulf Shores, AL and surrounding areas
·Must have reliable transportation that also appears professional at all times.
·Must have own computer with required specifications in order to upload images and perform daily tasks.
·Must have high-speed internet
Skills and Experience
· Photography experience is a plus!
· Strong social skills are a must; our photographers are the public “faces” of AEV Real Estate Photography® and must be able to garner professional relationships with our clients.
· Generally, our ideal candidate should be creative, motivated, hard-working, intelligent, professional and personable with high standards for integrity and ethics.
· Be able to efficiently work from home or on site.
· We value strong employees that have great work ethic and are dependable; over previous experience.
If you’re interested, please apply by sending your resume and application to email@example.com as soon as possible. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to meeting you.
1. Download and complete the Application.
2. Write a description of why you believe this job would be perfect for you. Also, please include availability if limited.
3. Return the Application along with your résumé, written description, and a link (if applicable) to any relevant photography work to: