AEV JOB OPPORTUNITIES
AEV Real Estate Photography® specializes in producing high-quality images and always ensures that our photographers are extremely professional, on time, and make the clients' experience trouble-free. We hire only the best photographers and put them through intense training. We pride ourselves on knowing that whomever we send out on a shoot, our clients will always receive the best customer service and a professional HD product. Currently we do not have any available positions, but are always searching for creative and professional photographers that want a career with our company.
If you think you have what it takes, follow the directions below and show us what you can do!
ALWAYS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS:
PHOTOGRAPHER Position - Wichita, Kansas
(Last Posted February, 4th 2019)
Hours, Responsibilities, and Compensation:
This is a Part-Time, contracted position that may require 15-30 hours per week. Job details include: driving, shooting on location, and automated processing/uploading images. The shoot times are normally between 9:00am to 5:00pm. This is a contractor position that pays hourly and is variable based on job specific requirements and standards. Compensation may increase as the individual and the company progress. There will be an initial training period that will be defined based on the applicants current skill level.
As part of the AEV Real Estate Photography® team, we want you to enjoy coming to work. An ideal candidate is fun-loving, positive, encouraging, upbeat, and collaborative. More specifically, as our photographer, you will be primarily expected to produce high quality professional photography and related marketing materials. Time out of office will be spent driving to and from our clients' properties, interacting with clients, and photographing the entire property. Time in office will be spent processing images through our proprietary software and uploading them to our editing team.
·Must have reliable transportation that also appears professional at all times.
·Must have own computer with required specifications in order to operate software efficiently and perform daily tasks.
·Must have high-speed internet
·Acquire Photoshop and Lightroom Software
·Full Frame DSLR Camera w/basic equipment, sturdy tripod, and wide angle lens are not required but are definitely a plus.
Skills and Experience
· Some professional and/or academic photography experience is a must.
· Having a natural “eye” for photography is a must; a good eye for graphic design is a big plus.
· Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop experience is a plus. Although we don’t expect professional level skills, the basics are essential.
· Strong social skills are a must; our photographers are the primary public “faces” of AEV Real Estate Photography® and must be able to garner professional relationships with our clients.
· Generally, our ideal candidate should be creative, motivated, hard-working, intelligent, professional and personable with high standards for integrity and ethics.
· Be able to efficiently work from home or on site.
1. Download and complete the Application.
2. Write a description of why you believe this job would be perfect for you. Also, please include availability if limited.
3. Return the Application along with your résumé, written description, and a link to your portfolio of relevant photography work to: